India is really “A Land Of Festivals”. In count, We Indians love festivals and coddle in the celebrations like festivals, weddings, birthdays or any other special occasion. So be it any occasion among these, Indians are always ready to jump out in their best and latest outfits to celebrate the burlesque. Actually the Ethnic wear and Indian holidays like Diwali, Id, Dushera, Ganesh Chaturthi, Christmas, Holi, Rakshabandhan and even independence day/republic day go hand in hand. Consequently, Indian festivals cannot be whole deprived of traditional clothes shopping for the celebrations.
👗👘Outfits That Give You An Attractive Look In Festive Seasons👘👗
Many fashion drifts bring the dawn of a new fashion season to make all fashionistas’ fantasy come true. So, all those fashionistas watching to keep a track of latest ethnic wear styles, here’s a post for you.
Festival Outfits For Men Include A Lot Of Variety And It Could Be Summed Up As:
- “Nehru Jacket” is a necessary have outfits in every men’s clothing. Also, Try the Colour block elegance to pair it fascinatingly with the rest ensemble.
- Latest thing trending are “Dhoti pants”, the famous ethnic wear for men these days. Garb it with a block-print Nehru Jacket and a bright kurta below to set the desi look.
- Also Read: Tattoo Ideas For Men And Women
Festival Outfits For Women Is An Endless List With No Clue Of Being Perfectly Matched Or Mix Matched And Even Miss Matched At Times:
- Ponder about a big cape over lehenga/Kurti instead of that even dupatta can be the focus of attraction. This is particularly applicable even for the young girl’s ethnic wear style fashion statement.
- Most notable, This is for all those lethargic girls! You just need to buy a pre-draped saree dress, twist and you’re set with a spectacular outfit for this festive season.
- The palazzo sari is stress-free to wear, great for fiestas and can also be worn for other occasions. This is one of the finest clothing ideas for Diwali that you can try.
- Tiny angels too love to dress up for festivals. Henceforth, choose rationalized ethnic wear for girls to make her look trendy. You can add accessories like Bindi, Bracelets, Maang-Tika which are cooler to carry and suits your Girl’s Ethnic Wear attire.
Shoes For Fashion Statement:
Don’t misinterpret the word ‘comfortable’ for ‘dowdy’. Festival or not, shoes always need to be fashionable so be aware of what you are wearing on your feet for the long day forward.
Casual Looks For General Occasions Like Concerts Or Music Fests:
It can be irresistible coming up with an ensemble (outfit) for a festival these days with so many different choices out there. One thing I do always like to incorporate into my outfits is denim – I just think you can’t go incorrect with it. I really like this denim crop top and this playsuit. You could flair both of those pieces really well with the right decorations.
If you do not wish to spend in a traditional outfit since you do not wear traditional clothes too often then invest in somewhat useful plus suited for the occasion. Midi dress is something off-the-cuff, fun and totally wearable on events like Ganesh Chaturthi, Dussera etc. You can also go for an ethnic midi dress using graceful embroidery and style it in numerous ways.
One thing is always clear for everyone that you don’t want your accessories to look to cliche, so it’s best to interpret boho-inspired accessories more subtly for your festival wear. There is a lot of stuff out of Boho festival outfits collection. Although it’s not so traditional it would make you outshine others for sure.
Indians are of course exposed to International culture, but we boldly love our nation and traditional outfits. Even contemporary youth prefer traditional wear for the festive season with a jiffy of flair, trend, and style.
- Continue Reading: How To Make Simple Clothes Look Fashionable
We hope you enjoyed reading about the Latest Guide & Tips On Traditional or Ethnic Wears For Various Occasions.
Do let us know if you want to read more tips on Dresses, Outfits, And Lifestyle, and if you have one share it with us as your feedback in our comment section.
Feel free to share these Latest Guide & Tips On Traditional or Ethnic Wears For Various Occasions With Your Friends And Loved Ones.
Follow us on our Social Media Platforms Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Telegram for regular updates on Fashion, Lifestyle / Best Wears.