I am excited to share with you my homemade tips for glowing skin that I have learnt and experimented on myself. Trust me I got a tremendous change in my skin. It will also solve your skin problems and give you a beautiful and glowing skin within a week.
🥣 How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally In A Week 🥣
These tips works as an alternative to expensive cosmetic products which you purchase from market. These natural tips also provides a great protection to your skin from different types of harmful chemicals. I am sharing these do-it-yourself tips in order to help you save time, money, and your soft skin.
1. Start Your Day With Coconut Water
Start your morning with a glass of fresh unsweetened coconut water. And drink filtered water throughout the day. I your meals include skin-hydrating foods such as wild salmon, avocado, olives, and coconut. These all foods help your skin to glow naturally and you will look younger than your original age.
2. Remove Dead Skin And Revitalise Your Face With Papaya Face Mask
Take ¼th cup raw papaya flesh and mash or blend with 1 tablespoon fresh pineapple until smooth. Apply to dry skin and leave it on for 5 to 15 minutes. Then rinse the pack with normal water. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on your arm before applying to face.
Read More: Makeup Look For Wedding
- Papaya contains the natural enzyme papain.
- Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, which helps in naturally exfoliating the skin and leaves it smooth and soft.
- If you have sensitive skin, use ripe papayas as they are less likely to trigger an inflammatory reaction.
- The alpha hydroxy acids and the enzymes in this recipe dissolve dry, dead skin. You only need to do this once or twice in a week.
- Within a week you will get glowing and soft skin.
3. Almond Oil For Face At Night
It is not a wise decision to switch from a bar soap to liquid soap because both contains chemicals so use something natural that will help you in nourishing your skin deeply. Instead of stripping your skin with foamy cleansers, nourish your skin while you cleanse it for a healthy and clean glow.
You can apply oils such as argon or almond oils to cleanse the skin naturally. Repeat this process every night before going to bed and you will see the results in a week.
4. Moisturise Your Skin With Glycerin
- In a bowl pour 200-250 ml of glycerin.
- Add two tablespoons of freshly-squeezed lime juice to it.
- Mix this well and transfer the solution to a glass bottle.
- Put this on your face and hands every night before sleeping. Allow it to soak in before getting comfy in your bed.
- Glycerin act as humectants it helps it minimising the water loss due to evaporation in oily skin and also helps in keeping the skin hydrated always.
Read More: How To Wear Boho Style
5. Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 tablespoon of Honey mix the vinegar and honey well.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply a moisturiser that suits your skin type.
- Apply this pack twice in week and you will find an amazing change in your skin.
- The pH balancing property of apple cider vinegar along with the healing properties of honey will make your skin glow with a youthful appearance.
6. Turmeric – Best Remedy For Glowing Skin
- Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 4 tablespoons of gram flour (also known as chickpea flour or besan) add milk or water whichever is easily available.
- Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
- Apply this face-pack once or twice in a week and see the amazing changes in your skin.
As we all know Turmeric contains cucurmin, which has a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It will help in eliminating the harmful free radicals that are damaging your skin. It also enhances the production of collagen, and this will keep your skin glowing and beautiful.
7. Brighten Your Dull Skin Using Green Tea As A Toner
Green tea if applied on the skin have an anti-inflammatory, brightening, cleansing and hydrating materials. It is ideal for using as a skin brightening toner.
- You can make a tea toner by boiling the green tea leaves for 5 minutes.
- Allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Then, either pat onto your face, apply with cotton pads or pour into a spray bottle and spray onto clean skin.
Read More: Creative Homemade Gifts
We hope you enjoyed reading these natural beauty tips.
Do let us know if you want to read more Beauty Tips and Homemade Remedies for your skin, and if you have one share it with us as your feedback in our comment section.
Feel free to share these little but highly useful natural home-made beauty tips with your friends & loved ones, and let the World be filled with the Natural Beauty.
For Regular Updates On Latest Tips For Lifestyle / Natural Skin Treatments You Can Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram & Telegram.