Facial hairs are not uncommon even in women. In fact, most of our body parts remain covered with thin layers of hair, which might not be even noticeable normally. So when actually the hair totally becomes thick and its color differs from that of the natural skin tone they become more prominent and visible, which can be a big issue, particularly for women.
Remove Facial Hair At Home Instantly
Banana And Oatmeal Scrub: Mix one mashed banana with two teaspoons of oatmeal in a bowl. Apply and rub it gently onto your face for 15-20 minutes in circular motions and wash it off with water. For best results, use it twice a week.
How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally Fast
- Heat the Milk (do not boil).
- Now put 2 tsp Milk with 1 tsp Gelatin Powder.
- Add Honey and Turmeric and mix well until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the same to the face with a brush; avoid the hairline and don’t get too close to lips and eyes.
- Leave for 30 minutes and peel off upwards. Sooth with ice and apply moisturizer.
Also Read: How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally
Permanent Facial Hair Removal
- Be patient when trying out home remedies as most of them usually take a longer time to show results.
- Have a steam bath before using any of the remedies in order to open up your skin’s pores.
- After doing the treatment, wash your face properly to keep your skin clean and neat.
- Drink plenty of water as well as fruit and vegetable juices to stay hydrated and get all the essential vitamins for your skin.
- To balance your hormones and reduce the growth of unwanted hair, stick to a healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Facial Hair Removal Peel-Off Mask
Orange And Lemon Peel Mask:
- Grate the skin of orange/lemon and dry it out in the sun for a few days.
- When they get completely dried, it becomes a little hard. Make small pieces.
- Grind it in powder in little coarse form and store in an airtight container, now you can use this powder as a face pack. Grind one teaspoon of each together to form a powder.
- Add one teaspoon of oatmeal and almond meal each to the powder.
- Create a uniform paste by adding one teaspoon of rose water with a couple of teaspoons of olive oil to the dry mixture.
- Apply it to the face for 10 minutes, and massage it in circular motions.
- Rinse it off with water and use it twice weekly for best results.
How To Stop Hair Growth On Chin And Neck
There are certain medicines available to alter the growth of the hair on the chin and neck. Firstly, get yourself checked for the thyroid and the PCOD. In case of any positive signs start on the pills and then come over the hair growth.
- Continue Reading: DIY Face Mask
There can be homemade pastes that you may use to get rid of the present growth and in fact, reduce the upcoming stuff as well.
- Add some sugar and water
- Bring it to boil
- Reduce water to half
- Apply on the chin and neck
- Let it dry for some time
- Rub and remove
- The hair will come out, but this isn’t a permanent solution. Re-do the same weekly.
How To Remove Hair From Upper Lip Naturally
Turmeric And Milk
- Methodically mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of milk in a small bowl.
- When the mixture is ready, use your fingers to gently apply the mix to your upper lip.
- Once it completely dries after about 20 minutes, gently rub with wet fingers — in the direction opposite to your hair growth — until the dried paste is completely removed.
- Rinse the area with cold water.
We hope you loved reading these natural beauty tips.
- Must Read: Home Remedies For Dry Skin
Do let us know if you want to read more Beauty Tips and Homemade Remedies for your Skin and Hair or if you have one share it with us as your feedback in our comment section.
Feel free to share these little but highly useful natural homemade beauty tips with your friends & loved ones, and let the World be filled with Natural Beauty.
For Regular Updates On Latest Tips For Lifestyle / Natural Skin Treatments, You Can Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Telegram.