How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally In A Week
Flawless and glowing skin is the dream of every girl or woman and if it is possible in a week it is just like a dream come true but it is not a dream it can be possible to follow some steps and Facemask. I am excited to share with you my homemade tips for glowing skin that I have learned and experimented with myself. Trust me I got a tremendous change in my skin. It will also solve your skin problems and give you beautiful and glowing skin within a week.
🥣 How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally In A Week 🥣
These tips work as an alternative to expensive cosmetic products that you purchase from the market. These natural tips also provide great protection to your skin from different types of harmful chemicals. I am sharing these do-it-yourself tips in order to help you save time, money, and your soft skin.
1. Start Your Day With Coconut Water
Start your morning with a glass of fresh unsweetened coconut water. And drink filtered water throughout the day. your meals include skin-hydrating foods such as wild salmon, avocado, olives, and coconut. These foods help your skin glow naturally and you will look younger than your original age.
2. Remove Dead Skin And Revitalise Your Face With Papaya Face Mask
Take ¼th cup of raw papaya flesh and mash or blend with 1 tablespoon of fresh pineapple until smooth. Apply to dry skin and leave it on for 5 to 15 minutes. Then rinse the pack with normal water. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on your arm before applying it to your face.
|Read More: Ten Easy Ways To Look Younger|
- Papaya contains the natural enzyme papain.
- Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, which helps in naturally exfoliating the skin and leaves it smooth and soft.
- If you have sensitive skin, use ripe papayas as they are less likely to trigger an inflammatory reaction.
- The alpha-hydroxy acids and the enzymes in this recipe dissolve dry, dead skin. You only need to do this once or twice a week.
- Within a week you will get glowing and soft skin.
3. Almond Oil For Face At Night
It is not a wise decision to switch from bar soap to liquid soap because both contain chemicals so use something natural that will help you in nourishing your skin deeply. Instead of stripping your skin with foamy cleansers, nourish your skin while you cleanse it for a healthy and clean glow.
You can apply oils such as argon or almond oils to cleanse the skin naturally. Repeat this process every night before going to bed and you will see the results in a week.
BUY ORGANIC ALMOND OIL
4. Moisturise Your Skin With Glycerin
- In a bowl pour 200-250 ml of glycerin.
- Add two tablespoons of freshly-squeezed lime juice to it.
- Mix this well and transfer the solution to a glass bottle.
- Put this on your face and hands every night before sleeping. Allow it to soak in before getting comfy in your bed.
- Glycerin act as a humectant it helps it minimize the water loss due to evaporation in oily skin and also helps in keeping the skin hydrated always.
|Read More: How to Remove Facial Hair at Home|
5. Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles With Apple Cider Vinegar
- Take 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 tablespoon of Honey mix the vinegar and honey well.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply a moisturizer that suits your skin type.
- Apply this pack twice in a week and you will find an amazing change in your skin.
- The pH balancing property of apple cider vinegar along with the healing properties of honey will make your skin glow with a youthful appearance.
6. Turmeric – Best Remedy For Glowing Skin
- Take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 4 tablespoons of gram flour (also known as chickpea flour or besan) add milk or water whichever is easily available.
- Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste.
- Apply this paste to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
- Apply this face pack once or twice in a week and see the amazing changes in your skin.
As we all know Turmeric contains curcumin, which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It will help in eliminating the harmful free radicals that are damaging your skin. It also enhances the production of collagen, and this will keep your skin glowing and beautiful.
7. Brighten Your Dull Skin Using Green Tea As A Toner
Green tea is applied to the skin and has anti-inflammatory, brightening, cleansing, and hydrating materials. It is ideal for use as a skin brightening toner.
- You can make a tea toner by boiling the green tea leaves for 5 minutes.
- Allow them to cool to room temperature.
- Then, either pat onto your face, apply with cotton pads, or pour into a spray bottle and spray onto clean skin.
8. Aloe-Vera Face Mask For Bright and Glowing Skin
Aloe vera keeps your skin hydrated and flawless, it is best to treat all types of skin injuries and contains powerful antioxidant compounds such as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, which prevent acne and anti-wrinkle effect on your skin.
For Face Scrub:
- Take 2tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 Small piece of banana, It’s totally optional if you have you can add otherwise you can skip this.
- 1 Tablespoon White/Brown sugar ( It’s totally up to you )
- 1 Tablespoon of sour curd
- Mix all the ingredients together and form a thick paste.
- Apply on your face and massage in a circular motion
- After 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
- Apply this face scrub once or twice a week and get bright and glowing skin.
9. Remove Dark Circle With Coconut Oil
- Take 1tablespoon coconut oil
- And Mix 1 teaspoon almond oil in it.
- Apply the mixture to the dark circles and massage for 2-3 minutes gently in a circular motion around the eyes.
- Leave on for about an hour and then wipe it off.
- This should be done daily and get results in a week
10. Get Glowing Skin In Winter
Winter is known for dark color and glowing skin as we all love winter and eagerly waiting for the season but winter is not fun for our skin, low humidity levels result in dry air which steals moisture from your skin every day.
Without immediate care, dry skin can lead to cracking and bleeding, and harsh winter wind makes the problem worse. then the question comes to our mind How can I get healthy and glowing skin? No worry Here you will get a complete solution to fight all the problems of winter.
- To Moisturise your skin using milk and honey-based cream you can also use homemade Malai that you can apply to your skin to make it supple and soft.
- If you have been facing too much dead skin, the problem is then, bring aloe vera and almond oil or sesame oil to rescue your skin.
Take 8-10 drops of almond oil or sesame oil and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
Blend them between your palms.
Now apply the mixture to your skin and neck area and massage in a circular motion for 10-15mins.
Leave the mask overnight and wash your face the next day in the morning.
Then, you will find soft, glowing, and healthy skin.
|Continue Reading: DIY Face Mask|
We hope you enjoyed reading these natural beauty tips.
Do let us know if you want to read more Beauty Tips and Homemade Remedies for your skin, and if you have one share it with us as your feedback in our comment section.
Feel free to share these little but highly useful natural homemade beauty tips with your friends & loved ones, and let the World be filled with Natural Beauty.
For Regular Updates On Latest Tips For Lifestyle / Natural Skin Treatments, You Can Follow Us On Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Telegram.
helpful article thanks
amazing article long and detailed really helpful to me thank you so much.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful posts 👍. You are doing amazing work! I’ve been using Retin-A (Tretinoin)+Moisturizer for about 3 years now. So happy 😊 I googled ‘My247reta’ and got retin-a ❤️. It is hands down the most effective anti-aging, anti-dark spot, anti-whatever skin flaw you may have. It’s also the only thing that has actually helped with my acne. People comment on my skin daily, and have for the past 3 years since I started using it.
Thanks for sharing such an elaborate and detailed article! Much appreciate your effort!